J jude061 Full Member Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 215 Reaction score 209 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2017 #1 I found this in my garden a few years ago. My thoughts are a basalt atlatl dart, but I'm admittedly no expert. Any thoughts are appreciated. Upvote 0
I found this in my garden a few years ago. My thoughts are a basalt atlatl dart, but I'm admittedly no expert. Any thoughts are appreciated.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2017 #2 What state?
J jude061 Full Member Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 215 Reaction score 209 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Massachusetts. On Cape Ann.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2017 #4 The only thing I see that looks similar in the Mass data base is a Mansion Inn - Colburn Variant type. Is your broken on the base or is it made that way? Charl is good with IDing Points from that area so hopefully he will see this and chime in.
The only thing I see that looks similar in the Mass data base is a Mansion Inn - Colburn Variant type. Is your broken on the base or is it made that way? Charl is good with IDing Points from that area so hopefully he will see this and chime in.
J jude061 Full Member Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 215 Reaction score 209 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2017 Thread Owner #5 It looks like the base was made that way.