What's new

Any one around Whitehall??

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I'm going to be in Whitehall Aug 9-14 as my son is in the Falcone Festival at Blue Lake. I"m going to bring my detector and hope to have some time to hunt around the lake where the festival is as well as the great lake. (is it Superior there? LOL) Any help as to where to go, laws, where to stay away from or anyone who wants to meet up to hunt would be appreciated! I"ve never been to Michigan.
Debby
 
Sure others will chime in. Was,is?a boyscout camp in area. you could see if you can hunt the fine arts camp itself too. beach when traffics light. need permission on private. Federal land i don,t hunt. state follows antiquity law like others do. Neat community,hope your visit is great! Cooknavy ,still want help?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom