What's new

Any Skeleton Keys?

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. I collect skeleton keys. If anyone has a lot of them or just 1 I would be willing to buy them from ya. Old ones of course. I am not willing to pay a hole lot but depending on how many and what kind we may be able to come to a deal. anyone interested please pm me. thanks!!
 
I have a huge colection of keys and quite a few skeleton keys the standered type. Call me and we can talk i just lost interest some how just to many hobbys 512-285-9532 mike
 
I have a few and I know very little about them , If any thing jumps out at ya let me know.
 

Attachments

  • keys 001.webp
    keys 001.webp
    105 KB · Views: 287
Burnt Chimney said:
I have a few and I know very little about them , If any thing jumps out at ya let me know.
Cool stuff. FYI the second key from the right on the top row is very likely a handcuff key.
 
That's on my can't wait to find list.....old skeleton keys were did that name come from.....is it from when you go to get the prisoner that you for got about and all that is left is the skeleton from then on they call that key the skeleton key....in the prate movies.. there's all ways a skeleton hanging in shackles in a cell...Or is it the shape of the key..
 
Burnt Chimney said:
I have a few and I know very little about them , If any thing jumps out at ya let me know.

Those are cool :icon_thumleft:


GG~
 
i found a large key out mding its over four and a half inches long abd i believe it is brass looks old wish i could take a picture and let you see it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom