What's new

Anybody familiar with this button backmark?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,352
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Any thoughts as to its age and origin?
 

Attachments

  • buttonquestiontemp.webp
    buttonquestiontemp.webp
    146.4 KB · Views: 120
I think it is a generic English one. The same backmark is on Confederate buttons, the only difference I can see, being it is between two lines. I think your button may date to a later period but I can't find a similar example.
 
Upvote 0
Hey your the one whos supposed to be giving the Id just kidding my friend.Hope you figure it out it does look cool
 
Upvote 0
Hey your the one whos supposed to be giving the Id just kidding my friend.Hope you figure it out it does look cool
Same thing I was thinking! Almost like he's baiting us :laughing7:.
 
Upvote 0
Same thing I was thinking! Almost like he's baiting us :laughing7:.
Hey your the one whos supposed to be giving the Id just kidding my friend.Hope you figure it out it does look cool
tn_metal_detector.gif
Having a problem matching the font BUT the biggest difference is the different types of metal (as pictured). I have to agree with fyrffytr1 - it would appear to be a newer button.

1.webp​
 
Upvote 0
Here is the front and back:
 

Attachments

  • tempbutton3.webp
    tempbutton3.webp
    106.9 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0
Different letter fonts. No serifs
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom