What's new

Anybody know anything about this baggage thing?

Deno

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fern Creek Ky
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like brass, not thin and not thick.

My buddie Weaver found it. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2173 (1920 x 1440).webp
    DSCN2173 (1920 x 1440).webp
    78.1 KB · Views: 372
  • DSCN2174 (1920 x 1440).webp
    DSCN2174 (1920 x 1440).webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 372
I think Buckleboy is spot on. According to Wikipedia, Louisville Transit Company ran electric trolleys up until the late 1940's. Your check is probably for someone who had a house near a trolley line.

Chip V.
 
Upvote 0
chipveres said:
I think Buckleboy is spot on. According to Wikipedia, Louisville Transit Company ran electric trolleys up until the late 1940's. Your check is probably for someone who had a house near a trolley line.

Chip V.
Yea I agree it makes sense especially since Fern Creek is a suburb of Louisville.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom