Anybody Use a CZ-21 As Their Main Land Unit?

Olegrumpy

Apr 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sov GT-Explorer II-Goldbug Pro-Eurotek Pro-Classic III-Golden µMAX-1212-x-SH MKII-
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well the answer is no. (It won't outperform a F70)

Would you buy a huge 4x4 truck just to drive the kids to school?

Pure water units are best used in ...the water. They lack indeed functions and possibiities (coil change) of their inland brothers.

Plus fixeds salt mode is a handicap when it comes to find small gold chains. As is autotune/autotrack gb. They will tune the chains out.:BangHead:

There are what I call "hybrid" detectors, of which the AT PRO and Gold are good examples. Wheter they can compare to a F70, I do not know, but they seem to be great performers.

Plus those pure water units have their inland equivalents...CZ3, Sovereign, etc. There must be some reason, no?

HH

Grumpy

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Well the answer is no. (It won't outperform a F70)

Would you buy a huge 4x4 truck just to drive the kids to school?

Pure water units are best used in ...the water. They lack indeed functions and possibiities (coil change) of their inland brothers.

Plus fixeds salt mode is a handicap when it comes to find small gold chains. As is autotune/autotrack gb. They will tune the chains out.:BangHead:

There are what I call "hybrid" detectors, of which the AT PRO and Gold are good examples. Wheter they can compare to a F70, I do not know, but they seem to be great performers.

Plus those pure water units have their inland equivalents...CZ3, Sovereign, etc. There must be some reason, no?

HH

Grumpy

Olegrumpy you old grumpy sonofabeach. If they put an Etrac in a waterproof package, it probably would not be good on land according to your logic. Am I close? If they made an etrac without interchangeable coils, would it make the etrac a big hunk of crap? Am I gettin warm? The cz20 is a waterproof metal detector, that's all, nothing else. Or, its a metal detector, but can get wet. You cannot make a machine work better in the water than on land. If you could make a tecter work better in the water, then of course you would make the same machine for land too, that's the rub. A lot of goods come out of the water found with land machines. The cz20 is a killer machine on land and water, just because it is. I can beat the knickers off any F70 guy on land and in the water because I can, I am a cz20 wizard. There are not any F70 wizards out there yet. The F70 really is not a better machine than any cz machine at the simple task of finding good deep targets. The F70 is waterproof too you know, right up to the brain box. I end my silly rant.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread