What's new

Anyone ever hear of Fish Points before?

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if anyone had heard of the term "Fish Points" and if you have and have found some please post them on this thread. Allot of the old time hunters around here say there is a point called that. Only found around rivers or creeks.
Also I got my new book.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2845.webp
    100_2845.webp
    187.4 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Sorry I just got back from doing another hunt! I found a Bird Point and not a Fish Point. This one is tiny just like the others but is worked on both sides made out of Rhyolite and yeah I spelled it wrong. Just a quick shot cause I just got back. Its still dirty. I am not disagreeing with anyone on these but am just trying to decide what the heck they are. One day soon when I get more frames I will make one just for them. I sent NC all the instus from today. Thanks, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_2849.webp
    100_2849.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 86

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom