What's new

anyone have a GPR or treasure hound near stafford va ?

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am hoping to meet someone who lives in virginia that wouldnt mind coming over to a site I am working with a Gpr unit would be awesome but a treasure hound or tm 808 would work as well . It would be a one time thing at this particular site and you would be allowed to check out the rest of the property for the day with your regular detector . Shot me a email if your interested.
 
I know there has to be a TNET memeber on here that has GPR or a treasure hound , you will enjoy the property I promise 135 acres two home sites and more .I just need a certain area scanned would take about 2 hours max . Worth your while ...
 
I have detected around Stafford many times but now living in Texas. I would make this happen if I was still there. Many CW relics to be had in the area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom