Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I could come up with something clever...

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy Dickey Here. In England and all former and current British colonies Randy means ahem, Horny

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Randy Dickey Here. In England and all former and current British colonies Randy means ahem, Horny

How can I say this?

No matter which side of the pond you are on, either way you look at it, it is not unique. :laughing9:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just know that some kid, someplace, sometime, got named "Unique".

I knew an immigrant who's name cannot be pronounced by a person who speaks English. I can't even spell it phonetically. It's impossible , we call him Greg. His brother's name was easy enough- Voichek. Sounds like "void-check" only I'm sure I spelled it wrong. I think it's Slavic? Eastern European.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

I knew an immigrant who's name cannot be pronounced by a person who speaks English. I can't even spell it phonetically. It's impossible , we call him Greg. His brother's name was easy enough- Voichek. Sounds like "void-check" only I'm sure I spelled it wrong. I think it's Slavic? Eastern European.

It may be spelled "Unique" but you know it would be pronounced something like You - nee - cway. Or something.

My mom had the Naturalization Certificate of Her mother's. I came across it a couple years ago, but never, never, was anyone allowed to do anything, or move anything of my mother's. When she passed, I decided it should be shared with the rest of the descendants. I took it out to make copies of it to pass out and found where they had Americanized her name. Point blank said that by the official. They changed her name from Kataryna to Caroline. It would have been closer to change it to Katherine.

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I work for a pediatric office.....seen several named “Unique” and even “I’munique”. True story. From “Barcardi” to “Hennessy” to “It’a’lee”. Yep....

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sadie likes Rook. It's just the little things that matter.:laughing7:

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend who had a family of "dick dicks". He is Willy Johnson, his dad is peter Johnson, and his grandfather was Richard Johnson!!!

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm dying!! :laughing7::laughing9::headbang:

Thing of beauty, isn't it? I kept telling him he has to continue the legacy if he has kids. Had a list of possible names for him too, forgot them at the moment but you get the point.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thing of beauty, isn't it? I kept telling him he has to continue the legacy if he has kids. Had a list of possible names for him too, forgot them at the moment but you get the point.

That is funny. And no I don't want the POINT......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread