What's new

Anyone have any idea as to what this could be????

ixKNIVESxi

Full Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2023
Messages
111
Reaction score
371
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hays Kansas
Detector(s) used
Harbor freight’s (cheap crap) AWESOME 60$ detector. ;)
Any ideas appreciated!

(logical ideas that is lol)
 

Attachments

  • 17467094774504102126846289773582.webp
    17467094774504102126846289773582.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • 17467095159364080091595672106727.webp
    17467095159364080091595672106727.webp
    378.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 17467095418455631931392753695687.webp
    17467095418455631931392753695687.webp
    662.9 KB · Views: 118
Most molds would have four sides so you could mold a brick. That would be a good mold for making wedges for wood working.
 
I thought some kind of mold too. You could pour some plaster of Paris in it and when it dries, take it out and see what it looks like. You need to grease that up first before you pour so the plaster will pop out easier.
 
You didn’t say what it was mode out of.
 
First thing I thought of was part of a cast iron stove which were everywhere when I was a kid. But I don't recognize it as any part of a stove. Good luck on finding out what it actually is.
 
WHat about a maybe broken door piece or some other piece off of a old wood type stove
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom