Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

zmemarine

Feb 6, 2008
I’m still here but mainly as a lurker. Started out in ‘07 and am still hitting hard today. Recently found my oldest coin ever an 1866 shield nickel.
Semper Fi

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello.jpg

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
You CC? Never! :laughing7: What’s up -

Hahaha what's up FFD?? You definitely count as one of the old schoolers, and I'll never forget ya buddy! How's the dirtfishing going?

I think you, Mountainman2, and Enamel7 are the few remaining folks that still actually post from the old gang back in the day. I remember Obediah, D2arcing, CoinMojo, Phrostie, GoldenSilver, MrG, and Mudswatt to name a few people, but most haven't been active in years.

gordon and tanner

Dec 10, 2009
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Dad and Tanner are here. Although Tanner is a senior in high school and off to college soon.
Rich Hartford was one of our favorites. RIP
We still get a box of halves a week, and I stop at banks as I work around Michigan and Ohio.
Now a days a lot more banks you need to have an account, or show an ID to get coins than when we started.
It has been a fun ride.

Keep on Searching
Dad and Tanner

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dozer D here, (age 72) and enjoy the hobby and the TN forum. Been on the site since Feb 2012, but was reading posts for some time prior. Been involved with coin collecting since early '60s, only wish that I had started saving all my SILVER back then, everything was silver then. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, given the Hunt brothers a run for the silver, hahaha.

OP
OP
sir

sir

May 29, 2007
:laughing7::laughing7: Oh yeah, lol. Enamel, I remember when I used to drive you up the wall back in the day!!! Good times!!

Did your original account get banned? I looked through all my old posts and saw one or two replying to comments you made that ceased to exist. I have no recollection but my responses suggest you were a bad boy cause even I was coming after ya.

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Did your original account get banned? I looked through all my old posts and saw one or two replying to comments you made that ceased to exist. I have no recollection but my responses suggest you were a bad boy cause even I was coming after ya.

They deleted my old account. The mods just couldn't keep up with me back in the day, lol. I still am quite the firebrand, but I possess a bit more tact now. Maturity and life does it I guess.

Last edited:

scottw

Jul 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember the shenanigans of one member who was banned a year or so ago.
Some examples that still make me chuckle:
A poster was relating his percentages of skunks vs. 90%ers vs 40%ers, and stated he was a numbers guy. The member came back, asking about time spent hunting and cost of operating a vehicle in the pursuit, stating that he too was a 'numbers guy'.
The members sig line stated his likes was coin roll hunting. After a week or so of lashing out at others, someone suggested he should give up and go away. I noticed after that his likes sig line was edited to read 'Not Coin Roll Hunting'.

Most members were calling him out, but I had the hunch he was just messing with people. He was a reliable source of amusement to me!

OP
OP
sir

sir

May 29, 2007
I remember the shenanigans of one member who was banned a year or so ago.
Some examples that still make me chuckle:
A poster was relating his percentages of skunks vs. 90%ers vs 40%ers, and stated he was a numbers guy. The member came back, asking about time spent hunting and cost of operating a vehicle in the pursuit, stating that he too was a 'numbers guy'.
The members sig line stated his likes was coin roll hunting. After a week or so of lashing out at others, someone suggested he should give up and go away. I noticed after that his likes sig line was edited to read 'Not Coin Roll Hunting'.

Most members were calling him out, but I had the hunch he was just messing with people. He was a reliable source of amusement to me!

Crazy that even something like CRH has its clowns.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions