Anyone here?

Fozzy

Dec 11, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and Classic III
Lowell, Ma. here. I've been doing the MD thing for about three or four years. I'm always up for a hunt and I've been scouting some locations for next year and maybe before the ground freezes this year. I'd love to get together with a group and my hunting partner would too. Nice to see you all here!

GaBnn3

Dec 10, 2004
I guess I'm late getting in on this thread, but I'm interested. I've been a loner so far. I got started as what you'd call a cache hunter looking for the Dutch Schultz box. That's old news now and I haven't done much since that dissapointment. I live in W. Mass., and my responsibilities keep me close to home. If anyone gets something going in this area, I'd like to participate. Happy hunting.

slowreaper

Feb 11, 2007
Turners Falls MA
I am in Deerfield, and have a spot or two I want to try in Amherst, Colrain, & Charlemont.

Anyone interested let me know.

Also am hoping to make it to an MA get together you folk on the coast have some time as well.

Brad

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
slowreaper said:
I am in Deerfield, and have a spot or two I want to try in Amherst, Colrain, & Charlemont.

Also am hoping to make it to an MA get together you folk on the coast have some time as well.

Brad

I'm right next door to you, I'd be interested and I'm sure Lara would go. Being a small town area I bet we have met at some point. ;)
Kim

Fozzy

Dec 11, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and Classic III
I'm at the other end of the state but I'll travel. I have a few spots lined up too if the ground ever thaws... ;D

slowreaper

Feb 11, 2007
Turners Falls MA
COUNTRY GIRL said:
slowreaper said:

Brad

I'm right next door to you, I'd be interested and I'm sure Lara would go. Being a small town area I bet we have met at some point. ;)
Kim

That would be great, up here ya pretty much see everyone at some point ;).

BlackX

Oct 7, 2006
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Explorer / Sovereign / Sidewinder
I love the Charlemont area so will periodically travel out there in the off-season when Mohawk SP is nice and empty. :) Started out fishing there but even though i don't fish much now, I still head out once in a while. Know if that mine ghost town is accessible to MDers?

Skillets

Mar 6, 2007
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and have only been detecting for a few months. It's been quite peculiar this sudden passion for finding lost old items that has overcome me...it all began when I was at my parents' house one day last summer, and there in the cellar I spotted a cheap little Bounty Hunter machine that my mother had picked from a catalog in some raffle at work. I just stood there and stared at it...it was as though the rest of the world went black and white for a moment, and there in technicolor, under a glaring spotlight, stood this little detector. I went out with it a few times but deemed it to be overall unreliable, and over the winter I have purchased a Prizm II. Someday I will upgrade again, but for now I can't wait for the grounds to thaw, and am experiencing the same cabin fever as many of you seem to be.

I'm in northern Worcester county, in the Leominster area. This whole region is full of incredible history, and I've been scouting out some spots to hit in the spring. The anticipation is killing me, but reading through the stories on this forum certainly helps the wait go by.

HH everyone,

Skillets

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004
Hey country girl you still planning a spring hunt? I'm just south of Worcester but get out your way often. let me know if you plan a hunt I would like to meet you folks. Cladius.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Absolutely, how about first part of May? Weather permitting, (never know here 5 years ago snowing May 9th ::)). We need to pick an area, any suggestions? If not, I'll come up with something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread