What's new

anyone know any good spots to buy slabs...............

Check out Primitve Archer.com or Paleo Planet.com. Also look at flintknappers.com
Hope this helps,
Jon
 
just sent you a pm..here is a pic of two small ones..there are much, much bigger ones too
 

Attachments

  • 0131121849.webp
    0131121849.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 311
here's another neat medium sized one I picked up..I've been meaning to cut them open to see whats inside, but I don't have a wet saw anymore...
 

Attachments

  • 0131121856.webp
    0131121856.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 307
  • 0131121856a.webp
    0131121856a.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 293
http://www.novaculite.com/

My son lives there with him mom. I have lived there in the past for quite a few years. This is the novaculite "Capitol Of The World" If fact, they claim that there is a "hunk" of flint there that starts there and goes 91 miles NW and is a 1/4 mile deep and 1/2 mile wide. Whether it is true?????????????????

:icon_pirat:
 
try riverbend lapidary
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom