What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Anyone know anything about this mark on this pendant/charm

JVA5th

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
4,972
Reaction score
28,134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this little thing metal detecting today on the D2 HF 2 coil. It rang up as a 51. Has a 700 mark on it which I do not recognize. Probably a junker but curious none the less.
 

Attachments

  • 20250910_151407.webp
    20250910_151407.webp
    610.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 20250910_151501.webp
    20250910_151501.webp
    599.4 KB · Views: 85
Found this little thing metal detecting today on the D2 HF 2 coil. It rang up as a 51. Has a 700 mark on it which I do not recognize. Probably a junker but curious none the less.
Can you post a better picture using the magnifying app please.
😊
Awesome app BTW, the 🌶 has removed many slivers. THX
 
Upvote 0
Can you post a better picture using the magnifying app please.
😊
Awesome app BTW, the 🌶 has removed many slivers. THX
Yes I can
 
Upvote 0
Magnified
 

Attachments

  • mir_20250910_153357.webp
    mir_20250910_153357.webp
    299.3 KB · Views: 72
  • mir_20250910_153447.webp
    mir_20250910_153447.webp
    274.7 KB · Views: 66
  • mir_20250910_153507.webp
    mir_20250910_153507.webp
    228 KB · Views: 70
  • mir_20250910_153535.webp
    mir_20250910_153535.webp
    138.2 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Best I could do. Phone wouldn't cooperate magnification wise.
 

Attachments

  • 20250910_185243.webp
    20250910_185243.webp
    5.8 MB · Views: 66
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Polished up nicely though no blemishes or discoloration scratches seem to be same color through. The finish around the back just puts doubt in my mind I'd figure if gold the backing would be smooth and clean looking around the mark. I could be wrong who knows
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom