DPBOB Silver Member Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 3,592 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location DES PLAINES IL Detector(s) used AVATAR: MY Wife Saying.... "Your going Metal Detecting Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Any help would be appreciated.....Thanks....... It's about the size of a penny The back is a screw type ( complete ) Attachments 12-6-09 PIN 002.webp 30.8 KB · Views: 199
Any help would be appreciated.....Thanks....... It's about the size of a penny The back is a screw type ( complete )
kimsdad Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 4,693 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Moronica, northwest of Chicago. Detector(s) used E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star Dec 6, 2009 #2 Looks like S-C-A-M. Yeah that's it, it's a SCAM!!! Or does it stand for Society of Cranky A$$ Mother#(@#^!s If it does, I think I lost it and I want it back!
Looks like S-C-A-M. Yeah that's it, it's a SCAM!!! Or does it stand for Society of Cranky A$$ Mother#(@#^!s If it does, I think I lost it and I want it back!
gollum Gold Member Joined Jan 2, 2006 Messages 6,818 Reaction score 7,767 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Vagrant Detector(s) used Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2009 #3 Confederate States of America Militia? Maybe a post-civil war lapel pin for a CSA Veteran? Best-Mike
Lowbatts Gold Member Joined Jul 1, 2003 Messages 6,586 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Location Elgin Detector(s) used Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023 Dec 7, 2009 #4 It appears to have a large S/C, small M and the pi symbol above the M. Eh, I'm thinking it might have belonged to some bakers from a cavalry unit. The 2nd Cav Pie Men.... Looks pretty cool!
It appears to have a large S/C, small M and the pi symbol above the M. Eh, I'm thinking it might have belonged to some bakers from a cavalry unit. The 2nd Cav Pie Men.... Looks pretty cool!