Greenwood, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
You are very welcome in here snyper77. I am one of Dixiehunters' huntin buddies in Hancevlle. We would be gad to drag you along :wink: next time we go out.

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward on getting together tomorrow with you and DixieHunter (Nick) now if only Chefman could come it would be the whole gang.

JFord

Greenie
Sep 28, 2010
I'm in north alabama and just getting into it, would like to join a group on a hunt to learn the ropes, have access to a few leads throughout alabama :D

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's all get together and talk shop. I'm in Cullman, but I work in Decatur. Where in North Alabama are you? Mayabe we can meet in the middle one Saturday morning and have breakfast.

DixieHunter145

Oct 12, 2008
Hanceville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DixieHunter145 said:
May I join? Breakfast and discussion sounds good to me.

Just got off the phone with George (Chefman). He is interested in meeting up as well.

JFord

Greenie
Sep 28, 2010
awesome, yeah the more the merrier right? you guys know any good sites or old estates that we could hunt together?

Kevenater

Jan 10, 2007
Cullman, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hey everybody, I haven't been around in a while. I'll get up with y'all sometime when I get a chance. I'm between Cullman and Falkville. Haven't been detecting really in a year or so......

JFord

Greenie
Sep 28, 2010
looks like that makes 5 of us so far, combined we'll have more access to dig sites and can do research faster, post when you're free so we can all get some breakfast and get to hunting. Tim said a saturday works well for him, any objections?

RonnieR

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2016
Priceville, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody left in North Alabama? I'm in Priceville. Just getting back after a 10 year absence.

Hal2k

Dec 9, 2016
Blountsville, Al
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, with stock coil
AT PRO Pointer, NEL Storm coil, Garrett 5 X 8 coil, 9 X 12 Garrett concentric coil, Nel 6.5 x 9 coil for the Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Live in Blountsville. Interested in hearing if anyone has hunted in this area, have scoped out a couple old home sites trying to get OK to hunt them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread