treasurehuntr2
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 92
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- san francisco, ca.
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter

the hole looks like it was made with the point of a dagger :P you can see were it's gon in the coin and then worked around, to make the hole...nice, can't see why anyone would hole a repro Thanks to all for your input regarding this coin. I can pretty much assure you that it is a legit coin. I do not know much about cobs ,but have been reading a little bit since reading this thread. I was wondering how I find out more about this particular one. Also does anyone know it's value? It may look ok for 300 years old but to me it seems fairly worn down, and lastly... what is a realetreasurehuntr2 said:Howdy fellow treasure hunters. Just found this in a box of old stuff gathered up at a place being demolishedAnyone have any idea what it is? Thanks.Th2
Thanks again in advance!Oh... and also... why would one have put a hole in the coin back thentreasurehuntr2 said:Howdy fellow treasure hunters. Just found this in a box of old stuff gathered up at a place being demolishedAnyone have any idea what it is? Thanks.Th2

/Silver Searcher said:![]()
![]()
Great findthe hole looks like it was made with the point of a dagger :P you can see were it's gon in the coin and then worked around, to make the hole...nice, can't see why anyone would hole a repro
then again......
SS
/ivan salis said:looks legit to me --![]()
treasurehuntr2 said:Thanks to all for your input regarding this coin. I can pretty much assure you that it is a legit coin. I do not know much about cobs ,but have been reading a little bit since reading this thread. I was wondering how I find out more about this particular one. Also does anyone know it's value? It may look ok for 300 years old but to me it seems fairly worn down, and lastly... what is a realetreasurehuntr2 said:Howdy fellow treasure hunters. Just found this in a box of old stuff gathered up at a place being demolishedAnyone have any idea what it is? Thanks.Th2
Thanks again in advance!
To string them up to keep from losing them because they didnt have pockets.treasurehuntr2 said:Oh... and also... why would one have put a hole in the coin back then![]()

Mackaydon said:I have no problem with the style of the pillars or the castles.

