What's new

Anyone use or know about the Viper Trident

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just searched 'Viper Trident' in the search box and found at least 20 threads that discuss it.

I own one, but don't claim it on my profile over there on the left.
 
You would do better at dragging a magnet. There are many detectors from the major manufactures that are lots better.

Time is the only thing you never get back, why waste it swinging a detector that isn't up to the task?
 
I also have one. Have used it a few times. Have found rings and coins with it. I got it at xmas.....Matt
 
:icon_thumright: lol wow thanks everyone that tells me alot
 
I have one but have only used it once. The reason I bought the cheap one is because there are only 3 lakes near me that I can detect with small beach areas. I don't often get to the ocean so I figured that I would go cheap just to give it a try.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom