digging440yrs
Gold Member
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2012
- Messages
- 5,983
- Reaction score
- 4,413
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- UPSTATE NEW YORK
- Detector(s) used
- 1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner

But ya'll aren't the only folks that get lots of snow. Before moving to MN, I subscribed to the Duluth newspaper. There was an article about this little place called Hurley, Wisconsin. Article said it was normal for them to get....I think it was something like 21' or 22' per year due to lake effect. ....Per year?? As much as I like snow, that's a bit too much. I could handle probably half that amount, providing there's no equipment hiccups.
Just getting a bit burnt-out on the whole "online forums" thing. Have been checking in here about every month or so, but not able to swing a detector like we'd hoped. ...Not that this makes any difference at the moment! *lol* Also have been sick a lot this past year , also. Currently need to get into a dentist and get a couple teeth fixed. Last time I went in for such work, it nearly cost me my life. Have now put this off way too long.










