What's new

App not working on iPhone

flyadive

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
1,618
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TreasureNet.com app for ISO Apple Iphone says ?.
? the developer of this app need to update it to the latest version iso?
I also can?t find the app at the Apple store.
It?s hard for me to navigate without a computer, I prefer using the app on my phone.
I tried to fix it but unsuccessful
Does Anyone know how to fix this?
 
I think the app is just plain dead. If you want you can bookmark the site and add it to your Home Screen. Just click on the box with the arrow in the upper right and then choose “add it to your Home Screen”. It will look and function the same as the app did.
 
App is dead, developer stop maintaining it years ago. You can use tapa-talk if you want.
 
App is dead, developer stop maintaining it years ago. You can use tapa-talk if you want.

Ok, thanks .
I downloaded Tapa-talk
Now I have to learn to navigate it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom