What's new

April 19th drill rescue w/ insitu

BJS in Iowa

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Found after an April shower.
 

Attachments

  • Drill insitu.webp
    Drill insitu.webp
    189.7 KB · Views: 124
  • drill .webp
    drill .webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Nice drill save. The material looks like a chert/quartz mix.
 
That's a good find! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice drill. Have you ever found any drilled artifacts in the area?
 
No, Rock, I haven't. I did see a beautiful bar amulet at a show a couple years back. It was all the rage amoung the collectors. I think it was found 20 or 30 miles north of me along the Mississippi. I've seen it on here or over at Arrowheadology. A collector bought it that day. I couldn't have parted with it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom