What's new

Apush: This weeks results

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
11 boxes this week. Lots to dump :o

Results:
1-Walker (Mr. Apush found this one--his first)
9-1964s
45-40%
4-Cameo Clads

Not so hot considering the number of boxes searched this week. If Mr. Apush did not help me dump, I would have to cut back considerably. He is also picking up for me at one bank. Such a sweetie! :icon_sunny:

I did pick up one box of dimes earlier in the week. Found 6 silver (including 1 Merc). My best dime box to date.

Gonna hit 11 again next week (if all the boxes come in).

HSH,
Apush
 
Upvote 0
Apush,
Congratulations! I had a slow down this week myself. I think you are doing the right thing by keeping with the high volume of boxes.
Those numbers still represent a good bit of silver! At $24+ for a troy ounce, you are doing good!
Best of luck,
Steve
 
You averaged 5 per box and good box of dimes. I'd be happy with that :icon_thumleft:
 
Really good numbers apush!!! :icon_thumleft: I'd be happy with those numbers as I am only averaging a little better than 3 silvers per box and I am currently doing 7 boxes a week!

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Nice grab. :thumbsup: I wouldn't plan on all the boxes coming in from now on though. It's already happened to me with a no show.
 
very nice, how many banks make up that order? also that dime box was good... try to get more...
 
Way to go, Apush...Lots more for your pile. Keep at it kiddo!
rileyboy
 
Oh, I have had my share of those darn "no shows." Most of us have tasted that disappointment. But, I keep plugging along. :laughing9:


HSH,

apush :read2:
 
Apush,

You are still producing very solid results. 11 boxes a week is a ton to dump. Impressive dedication :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice score, I need to find places to order me more boxes, it is like pulling teeth!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom