What's new

ARA users a question.

drewan29

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
293
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
I sent off some what I beleave to be silver? Tested it with Silver solution 130.00 and turned blood red :dontknow:. I Was wondering for those of you that have used ARA how long after they recieve your order do you hear from them? they recieved mine today.
Thanks
drewan
 
Upvote 0
just a couple of days but they dont mind ansewring the phone like most places.
 
I have had excellent experiences with ARA. They have earned my trust. Looks like they are
offering to buy diamonds that are a buyproduct of the gold and silver refining. I highly recommend
using them.
 
They usually set a day within a week after they have your shipment. The price can go up or down on the day they weigh it and cut you a check. Unlike Midwest Refineries, ARA will return junk items you sent by mistake and any stones. Midwest will tell you such and such was junk but you don't ever get it back.
 
Within a week.

ARA is great to do business with
L
 
:icon_thumright:Awesome Thank you All :icon_thumleft:
drewan
 
I have used ARA several times now and I believe they are very honest. Feel free to call them, they will tell you when they settle your account and what dollar amount to expect.
 
It took ten days for me to get a check, from the time they received my package. (gave me lowest spot price for the month) I emailed them a couple days before getting check; no response. My suggestion is to call instead.
 
jadeblackhawk said:
It took ten days for me to get a check, from the time they received my package. (gave me lowest spot price for the month) I emailed them a couple days before getting check; no response. My suggestion is to call instead.
Thanks I'll give them a call on Friday.
 
I just had a great experience with ARA! I will go to them from now on as long as they give me the same experience! Yeah..... ARA!
 
I called the today and they said that I should call them on Friday they should have a settelment then.
 
I think I will be using these guys next time instead of Midwest. Heard a lot of good stuff about them.
 
Don't want to burst any bubbles, but... I always use ARA for gold, I just sent them some silver, all marked .925, they said it contained 55% silver and I lost a bunch of money with them.... I wish you well on the outcome, and it does take about a total of 2 weeks from the time you send it off til payday.
 
finderzzs said:
Don't want to burst any bubbles, but... I always use ARA for gold, I just sent them some silver, all marked .925, they said it contained 55% silver and I lost a bunch of money with them.... I wish you well on the outcome, and it does take about a total of 2 weeks from the time you send it off til payday.
Thanks finderzzs,
I had talked to a guy there I told him that what I had tested 90% or better and he told me that they keep 20%.
I do think they should change it on there website since they say they keep 10% on the site.we'll see on Friday.
drewan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom