What's new

Arc of the Covenant was an LRL

signal_line

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
3,976
Reaction score
2,240
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xfu
 
Last edited:
I have saw TV shows that stated it was a big dry cell battery
 
Really?
 
Last edited:
Rev.11:19 the ark of the covenant is in Heaven with The Father.
I laugh at all the shows and people hunting something that's not here.
And really,an lrl.
It never was mentioned to locate anything,t was for the chosen few to meet with The Father.
 
As above, so below, an earthly Ark that represents a heavenly one. Physically the earthly one is still here, somewhere well hidden, but the possibility of discovery is viable. Some believe it to be in Ethiopia, and I've seen some convincing evidence to support that claim.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom