tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think it is worth it. My wife loves glass blown stuff so I have got some different stuff from local people that blows that away and is much cheaper. I think for that amount of money if you don't plan on enjoying it for yourself then don't buy it.
I kind of had the same mindset as MD-Mainiac mentioned before saying any thing here, but had to be sure, as this kind of thing could be like the James Avery stuff and the demand for the so called retired pieces scenario. It seems there are folks always looking for some items like this that were made in limited production. I still couldn't tell you if these charms are all genuine either. After I reviewed it closer I don't think I'd risk anymore then 40 bucks on it now. I'll just keep looking for other things that I feel are more of a sure bet. This little thing of hunting for treasure in thrift stores is certainly fun to do and I can honestly say it's way you can actually be looking to find that grass being greener on the other side of the hill as Johnny Rivers sang it.

Green, green, it's green, they say
On the far side of the hill
Green, green, I'm going away
To where the grass is greener still

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It's not unusual for a "pandora" bracelet to have both pandora and non pandora. I got one once, and I thought, great, 6 charms, worth it. (I think it was $100.) Anyway, only 3 were pandora. Not worth it.

The TS knows you want it. They aren't going to lower the price, thinking that after a while you are going to get desperate. At least, that is what I think.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So you think it's worth the price?? I never saw any beaches last time I was in Congress, AZ. Just a giant toad is all I remember in one frik'n hot desert you could cook your eggs on with a slab of sheet steel sit'n in the sun. I was just on the phone this morning with a fella named Stoughton who ran a gold mine in the late 80's early 90's in Congress AZ...That name ring a bell there Terry??

I summer on the beach in New York. Is it worth it? Not to me. Don't know Mr. Stoughton.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread