What's new

Are PM'S Heading Up This Month????

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,050
Reaction score
381
Golden Thread
0
Location
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to a few gurus they say yes, me I say just Keep Stacking everything and get prepared.
By the way September is my Birthday Month, man that would be a great birthday gift. Here that Jim? Hint! Hint! Lmao
​




 
According to a few gurus they say yes, me I say just Keep Stacking everything and get prepared.
By the way September is my Birthday Month, man that would be a great birthday gift. Here that Jim? Hint! Hint! Lmao
​







I have no idea where we are headed. I keep buying cool stuff cheap when I can. I have been getting some good deals on Australian Lunars, Koalas and Kooks lately. The price going to $20 brought some sellers out. I am hoping this week those would be sellers who held off will now act since we are up again at $19+.

Jim
 
We can hope! Seems like a possibility, with the long weekend, elections coming up, etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom