What's new

Are you a Treasure Hunter, Metal Detectorist, or ???

What do you consider yourself ??

  • Metal Detectorist

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Treasure Hunter

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prospector

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Treasure Historian

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack of all Treasure trades

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battery Waster

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Research and Recovery

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mutilated aluminum can recovery

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Electronic Archaeologist. People always ask what in the world that is. I tell them I find evidence of human activity of history past.
 
You need to add mutilated aluminum can recovery expert to your list of choices. :tongue3:
 
LOL I am an environmentalist. I clean all the metal out of the ground. Some I can keep but most I throw away!!
 
I'm a prospector, rockhounder, detectorist, treasure hunter, fossil hunter, excavator and retriever (not "golden") :thumbsup:

I consider myself a bit of a jack of all trades.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom