What's new

Arms full of treasure

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
1,565
Golden Thread
0
Location
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
Not much going on here at home tonight. Not much on TV. Maybe I'll drive in town, break some store windows, and do some looting. Seems like the thing to do. Arms full of treasure !!!
 
There are some good people who want to change things. BUT, I did not see any. How do they think this is going to help their cause? Makes it hard for the good people when you see things like that. A real shame. Sad thing was, the cops stood there and watched, afraid to do anything. That sucks.
 
Careful, careful! This will get hit as "political". ;)
That said, 2200 NGuard are moved in today? Why not before verdict was rendered!? Incredible!
Were any metal detecting or coin stores burned? I hope not...
Still, a young person lost his life. Tragic. The policeman, right or wrong, must deal with taking a life for the duration of his. That will be hard.
Good luck to Ferguson and our nation.
Peace
 
All those knuckleheads didn't realize that there were TWO football games on last nite....and they missed it. Turns out the real looting was the Bills removing the dignity of Rex's J E T S...HAHA Jets suck
 
They should stay home tonite and watch Ink Masters Rivals, on Spike at 10 pm
 
Ferguson is akin to Sodom. Those people know better, but defy the law anyway.
 
I second what Big Wave said, that the jets suck.
 
The upside is the whole town will soon be a ghost town.
 
Looting a McDonalds ? oh yea, McRibs are back. LOL
 
The problem is I bet 95% of those people are on welfare so they have too much time on their hands, if they were working, they would have been at home sleeping getting ready for work the next day, JMHO.
 
Some seem disappointed the police didn't do more. What would have them do? Rush the crowd with clubs swinging? Release the dogs? A barrage of rubber bullets? Perhaps some would say " save the rubber bulets. Use live ammo." I can just imagine how that would play around the world.
 
If I was a Black man I would be extremely embarrassed by the actions of "my people" this morning. Just sayin..
 

Attachments

  • 10593004_788218054553298_7667788378276191174_n.webp
    10593004_788218054553298_7667788378276191174_n.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 92
If I was a Black man I would be extremely embarrassed by the actions of "my people" this morning. Just sayin..

Embarrassed and disappointed . Especially the ones who urged for peaceful demonstrations and non violence.
 
Last night I was driving across 23rd Street, Manhattan towards the east side highway. Cops near entrance to the higway, lights flashing. Got on the hoghway, not a single car on it north bound. South bound bumper to bumper at a stand still. Demonstrators marched on high way further south disrupting traffic in both directions. Other than traffic disruption the protests were peacefull.
 
Not much going on here at home tonight. Not much on TV. Maybe I'll drive in town, break some store windows, and do some looting. Seems like the thing to do. Arms full of treasure !!!

Nice find, thanks for sharing.
 
White, Black, Red, Brown, Yellow, etc., we are human beings!
I've yet to read ANY disappointed or embarrassed White folks who disagree with the White officer killing a Black man?
Vindicated or not.
Peace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom