newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,906 Reaction score 36,454 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 18, 2019 #1 On the lighter side this is an Arrowhead plant growing in my pond. It was blooming this morning when I was feeding the fish & I thought some of you woukd enjoy how pretty it is. Upvote 0
On the lighter side this is an Arrowhead plant growing in my pond. It was blooming this morning when I was feeding the fish & I thought some of you woukd enjoy how pretty it is.
SportsmanAll Full Member Joined Mar 21, 2018 Messages 179 Reaction score 302 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2019 #2 Cruel Clickbait man...
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2019 #3 Didn’t know such a plant existed
Huzzah! Sr. Member Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 350 Reaction score 608 Golden Thread 0 Location Old Virginny Detector(s) used AT MAX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2019 #4 Sorry, but it looks natural to me. Keep looking!