U Unitedstatesofamerica1 Hero Member Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 652 Reaction score 413 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Cabella's Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 29, 2017 #1 Upvote 0
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 29, 2017 #2 I would call it a dart point or knife. Nice Find!
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 29, 2017 #3 If I found that in my area I would say a broken Savannah River. It's really nice!
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 29, 2017 #4 Beauty! Point!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2017 #5 So did you find this one?