What's new

Arrowheads value

dakotagrappler

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
An expert needed hundreds of arrowheads for sale at auction?
 

Attachments

  • image-1567994465.webp
    image-1567994465.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 408
  • image-559484064.webp
    image-559484064.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 391
  • image-3105406091.webp
    image-3105406091.webp
    41 KB · Views: 485
  • image-3641654836.webp
    image-3641654836.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 347
  • image-2605583175.webp
    image-2605583175.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0
I actually considered myself a bottom feeder, but I was trying to be an educated one... LOL
 
Did you wonder why the fluted pt. sold so cheap? Is it suppose to be an angostura?
At an auction like that you should not pay more than you would for a modern point, because chances are that's what you're buying.
 
I paid 40 for all 7 pieces. I have a few more I will post tomorrow.

$40 for all 7 pieces?? Either you got the best deal in the world or people realized they were repros and didn't bid. The black Side Notch and the one in the same post with it are easily $100 Points or more by themselves if real.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom