What's new

Artifact ya or nay?

Lowespark

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
88F5042F-3C7E-40D6-87C0-8466D13F3ABF.webp88F5042F-3C7E-40D6-87C0-8466D13F3ABF.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a corner notched or side notched point to me. Yes, an artifact.
 
Best I can tell, yes.
 
Good to ask nice find
 
Thank you all for your input, it’s greatly appreciated!
 
Yep quartz point looks well used , prob had serrations on side before worn down and reworked looks like it had a needle tip that broke off
 
Yes, that's a nice quartz point.
 
looks like a yea to me too
 
Maybe, what’s the other side look like?
 
Don’t see it.
 
CC018698-F504-42CD-A214-17F65EB193E5.webp
Needs to be cleaned up and a couple more pictures from different angles/sides.

Has the appearance of being a damaged point, but I'm not sure there is enough detail shown in the one photo to really confirm.

I've picked up lots of random broken stone that resembles a point.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom