U Unitedstatesofamerica1 Hero Member Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 652 Reaction score 413 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Cabella's Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2017 #1 Upvote 0
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2017 #2 I would have picked them up and probably brought them home as cool rocks. I believe that they are naturals but am curious about the dark piece.
I would have picked them up and probably brought them home as cool rocks. I believe that they are naturals but am curious about the dark piece.
J justonemore Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 378 Reaction score 300 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 1, 2017 #3 No.
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2017 #4 Keep on hunting man. You'll know when you come across one.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,031 Reaction score 9,228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 1, 2017 #5 nope...remember...natural fractures can be made a very precise angles....that is all depending on the rock type and they will break that way every time.
nope...remember...natural fractures can be made a very precise angles....that is all depending on the rock type and they will break that way every time.