rick67 Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,736 Golden Thread 0 Location Smithtown NY Detector(s) used XP, Whites, Garrett, Lesche, T-Rex, RTG. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 18, 2016 #1 First Asian flat I've found. Thought I'd post it up just incase someone knows about them. I couldn't find much. Best pic I could get with this phone. There's a Stork facing left and a building on lower left. Nothing on back. Upvote 10
First Asian flat I've found. Thought I'd post it up just incase someone knows about them. I couldn't find much. Best pic I could get with this phone. There's a Stork facing left and a building on lower left. Nothing on back.
Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2016 #2 congrats no help on i d.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,303 Reaction score 48,520 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2016 #3 This style was popular in circa 1880s.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 19, 2016 #4 Congrats