- Joined
- Sep 9, 2009
- Messages
- 6,108
- Reaction score
- 3,817
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Worth,Texas
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
...This may be old news....But has anyone noticed some of the odd things that pop up on the advertisements?...Just saw this about 5 mins ago And trust me....
Asians aren' really my thingView attachment 959614
)haha..Ok...Well it was no disrespect at all....I just found it odd as I've never seen it...Im hoping its random..since im on my Work computer
. I think someone else may be using My puter!! I need to start looking at some of these places to get my puter right!Google ads based on search history......

BUSTED ! haha
haha..Ok...Well it was no disrespect at all....I just found it odd as I've never seen it...Im hoping its random..since im on my Work computer

Hahaha....NOW...I could understand this from home...But not here
Ive never really looked at Single Asian sites or anything....I mean....I may have accidentally clicked once......twice
Well, just so you know, if you come across any ACTUAL Asian singles, they're to be referred to the administrator immediately.![]()
My ads are showing Brazilian singles, & I have NEVER clicked on any Brazilian singles sites at all !