What's new

AT Pro Users

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that they've been out there a while and they've actually been put through the test, what's your first hand opinion of the machine? Did it live up to its billing?
 
Upvote 0
Ive found eleven gold items with mine, the smallest was 0.4 grams. It works better in saltwater than I expected.
 
I've had mine for about 5 months now and it does better then expected at the beach. Only problem I had it it wound up with a leak and burned up but garrett took care of that under warranty. You have to ground balance it when you change from dry to wet.
 
I have two enough said. ;D ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom