Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone think that experiment will have an effect on dowsing?
Naw.... Didn't they fire it up a couple times already?
Be fun to know when they used it, so we could see if we could detect it.

Think they did once or twice already.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can remember some weird theories about what might happen when they succeed on the experiment.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enough radiation comes in from space to power a special X-ray screen scanner used by scientists.

Scientists used a new technology known as cosmic-ray imaging to perform a muon scan in order to discover the space. The process involves placing special plates in and around the pyramids that collect subatomic particles.

The particles rain down through the atmosphere and are then absorbed or deflected by hard surfaces. The particles, known as muons, penetrate rock similarly to an X-ray, but they can go much deeper.

The researchers who collect the plates can then study the trajectories of the particles, and determine where there is stone and where there is empty space. The plates led the scientists to triangulate the chamber and determine its relative location, shape, and size.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only vastly arrogant men experiment with the lives of all humanity. Conducting experiments that are only loosely understood with possible ramifications for all.

I am deeply interested in science of many kinds. That’s why I know that our world can now be completely obliterated by an arrogance even a collider can’t measure.

Thankfully if we escape these experiments we can still rely on nukes and AI to kill us all off.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only vastly arrogant men experiment with the lives of all humanity. Conducting experiments that are only loosely understood with possible ramifications for all.

I am deeply interested in science of many kinds. That’s why I know that our world can now be completely obliterated by an arrogance even a collider can’t measure.

Thankfully if we escape these experiments we can still rely on nukes and AI to kill us all off.
I just hope I'm close enough to be vaporized in a flash when they screw up. Until then, no sense getting ulcers worrying about it.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey guys, don't worry about the collider etc. NOW we have big you know who, doing a very good job of killing people off with ''THE JAB""

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would say that vastly ignorant men conduct these experiments,only concerned with their own findings in their narrow field and having little knowledge of the potential to harm the rest of mankind. Same result.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just hope I'm close enough to be vaporized in a flash when they screw up. Until then, no sense getting ulcers worrying about it.

I know what you mean. My brother and I have joked that if the nukes start to fly we are so close to Wright patt that we won’t last long enough to suffer greatly.

In my head it’s like Becky Conner standing along the fence in the first terminator.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been true since cave men experimented with fire. Thank God for vastly arrogant men.

As to the OP's question, no, the experiments won't affect dowsing in the least.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the Midwest but not going to matter where you live.

Among the most alarming things the FBI uncovered pertains to Chinese-made Huawei equipment atop cell towers near US military bases in the rural Midwest. According to multiple sources familiar with the matter, the FBI determined the equipment was capable of capturing and disrupting highly restricted Defense Department communications, including those used by US Strategic Command, which oversees the country’s nuclear weapons.

On paper, it looked like a fantastic deal. In 2017, the Chinese government was offering to spend $100 million to build an ornate Chinese garden at the National Arboretum in Washington DC. Complete with temples, pavilions and a 70-foot white pagoda, the project thrilled local officials, who hoped it would attract thousands of tourists every year.

But when US counterintelligence officials began digging into the details, they found numerous red flags. The pagoda, they noted, would have been strategically placed on one of the highest points in Washington DC, just two miles from the US Capitol, a perfect spot for signals intelligence collection, multiple sources familiar with the episode told CNN.

FBI found Chinese-made Huawei equipment could disrupt US nuclear arsenal communications​

Last edited:

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been true since cave men experimented with fire. Thank God for vastly arrogant men.

As to the OP's question, no, the experiments won't affect dowsing in the least.

I struggle to see how cave men making fire even remotely has the possible complications of atom smashing!! Lol

Yes we agree that experimentation is very important to humanity. The nuclear bomb however could have been left in the dark and our world would be better for it.

It’s a mixed bag. Fire gooood, monkeys playing with things that could blow up the planet….. nah.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread