What's new

Dipole antenna

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,632
Reaction score
1,421
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone made any Dipole or 1/4 wave 🌊 Dowsing rods.
I'll have to try something new.. Ai suggestion.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260314-110846_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-110846_Google~2.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20260314-112513_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-112513_Google~2.webp
    70 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20260314-113613_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-113613_Google~2.webp
    76.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20260314-113906_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-113906_Google~2.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
More info to consider when making L-rods
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260314-122410_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-122410_Google~2.webp
    75 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20260314-123825_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-123825_Google~2.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20260314-124115_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-124115_Google~2.webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20260314-124212_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-124212_Google~2.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20260314-125551_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-125551_Google~2.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20260314-130047_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-130047_Google~2.webp
    81.4 KB · Views: 44
The length of the Dowsing rods work better if they match a frequency, and I looked back to 2018 were I was posting about specific length Dowsing rods.
I didn't know, at the time, those lengths were connected to a quantum frequency, that why they worked better.
Just any length might work, but narrowing it down to a resonating frequency length might bring the signal in better.
I think I found one just over 100 inches, before I quit back then.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260314-134547_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-134547_Google~2.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20260314-134528_Moto App Launcher~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-134528_Moto App Launcher~2.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 42
I'm thinking I need to find a longer active frequency length past 100 inches, but not sure I can Dowse that anymore.
The more wraps in the Helicoil, changes to a different frequency, possibly stronger than what I've been using on my antenna reception.
 
I found another past post, I made it to 102 inches.
Ai's 104 inches is 27 mhz, that might have been what I was hitting on.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260314-140045_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-140045_Google~2.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 44
I wonder if length is also the Dowsable frequencies, because the strongest Radio frequency, my local one is just under 104 mhz.
I Dowsed a frequency just under 104 inches long..
 
Most people I have read say the frequency generators use acoustic (audio) frequencies. The wavelength is how far sound travels for a given cycles per second (Hz). Recall Tim Williams did work on this: he placed a sample on the ground and stood over it for a couple minutes then walked with the L-rods and measured how far it was where he got a response, then divide that number of feet into 1100 (distance sound travels in one second) to get the frequency. So it’s not so much rod length.

 
Last edited:
Most people I have read say the frequency generators use acoustic frequencies. The wavelength is how far sound travels for a given cycles per second (Hz). Recall Tim Williams did work on this: he placed a sample on the ground and stood over it for a couple minutes then walked with the L-rods and measured how far it was where he got a response, then divide that number of feet into 1100 (distance sound travels in one second) to get the frequency. So it’s not so much rod length.


Scroll down the page to see article. Recall the human body is a capacitor.
 
Antenna lengths that match Frequencies resonate at that frequency, it was in the screenshots., Ai says .
To exclude length out of this discussion doesn't make sense.
 
Like it says 19.25 inches is 146 mhz.
If we match a length to a Gold frequency it will Dowse the signal better. Straight or Helicoil.
I have Hz and khz Gold Frequencies, but that would make too long an antenna/Dowsing rod.
If Ghz is 2 inches, then I need a Gold frequency in Mhz, that resonates Gold.
It needs to be reverse engineered without electronics, or figured out using electronics.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260314-151615_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-151615_Google~2.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 43
Audio waves 19.25”/12” = 1.604
1100/1.604=685.78 Hz So that is what 19.25” rod is tuned for in the audio range.

Colin Kaey did research on Geophysical Electrophony. Very short items like pine needles, hair, eyeglasses can act as transducers for elf wavelengths and turn into audio, hearable sound waves.
 
Audio waves 19.25”/12” = 1.604
1100/1.604=685.78 Hz So that is what 19.25” rod is tuned for in the audio range.

Colin Kaey did research on Geophysical Electrophony. Very short items like pine needles, hair, eyeglasses can act as transducers for elf wavelengths and turn into audio, hearable sound waves.
I don't know why Ai used 19.25 and matched it to 146 mhz..
I would run it and Dowse to see if it resonates any of my Elements, or is a master, if the signal wasn't so weak..
 
I could only make one antenna, I need to buy more, to make another.
I used frequency 19. 25 inches, and bent my 3 inch triangle on the end.
It has now become my most sensitive rod yet.
It signals my 18 mile away Silver target, better than any other rods now.. I should try 3 inch vertical loop, at 19.25.
I should use this Copper, and make experiment with Helicoil length Frequencies.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260314_160659048.webp
    IMG_20260314_160659048.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20260314-131604_Amazon Shopping.webp
    Screenshot_20260314-131604_Amazon Shopping.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 43
Yeah, that’s the quarter wavelength for an EM frequency. I don’t know what that frequency is about. Strange but Bill Morgan used about that 19.25” L-rod length for silver with a frequency generator. I never noticed any difference. I like my L-rods just short of 13”. They are more responsive. Dell Winders said about 15”. Bob Fitzgerald liked them about 17” or so. Longer rods are harder to control in windy weather. But maybe they don’t have as many false responses, never checked that.
 
Rabbit ear dipole antenna were/are adjustable in length and it wasn't uncommon to find them adorned with aluminum foil. Foiled were grabbing more. Yet was the volume reduced to change reception elsewhere? Or was reception continuously acceptable even when seeking closer signal sources / being in a position to a given relay site?

A small sail catching wind suits a small craft.
A small sail alone is not quite enough for a home bound carrack.

An ol timer choosing a forked wand choose a length suited to self and resource material.
A coat hanger wire is only going to be so long at a maximum. Personal preference to follow isn't a one size fits all for all conditions.

Conduit flow can't be based on conduit alone. ( I insist.)
 
Alright, 15”/12” =1.25’ (15” rod length in feet)
1100/1.25 “= 880 Hz (audio frequency of whole wave, 1100 feet per second is the speed of sound)
880/4=220 Hz (quarter wave length)
This is just about what Bill Morgan used for gold frequency.
 
Yes 1/4 wave, using a longer lower frequency in helicoil shape.
Specific Element resonance connection lines are in Hz, Khz, but I haven't checked Mhz or above.
I'm assuming they are specific in high frequency like Ghz, and their healing frequencies.
My helicoil antenna will match a used Mhz around 500, I just haven't chosen one yet.
Used Frequencies are Master keys..
 
Here's an explanation of what I'm working on.
Frequencies used, are used for a reason, they use 2.4 Ghz for phones and microwaves and wifi, because of the characteristics of that frequency.
A used Frequency is everywhere, and the Dowsing Frequencies, piggyback along with other Frequencies. A distant targets element signature, would ride a used frequency better, than any length antenna.
The 2.4 Ghz frequency 1/4 wave is only 1 1/2 inches long of an antenna.
Way to short for Dowsing rods.
The next best bet in helicoil, or loop or bowtie antenna design would be, the longest length low frequency I can incorporate into a well balanced Dowsing rod antenna.
I haven't got a set of Helicoil Dowsing rods, If I make a set, I want it to work, and for that, the length has to match an active 1/4 wave Mhz frequency.
It says better antenna reception, using other than straight, Dowsing rods.
I've been using my triangle rods for a few yrs now, I quit using straight rods when the signal strength got too weak for them..
 
Here I a helicoil Dowsing rod example.
Doesn't matter the size or how many loops, nor were it's located in the antenna length.
To make my working Helicoil antenna, I would purchase the Ai suggested coated copper wire I had pictured.
Either find a used Mhz frequency, figure the 1/4 length, make the straight length, then twist to helicoil.
The was to reverse that process, is to make a helicoil antenna, Dowse if it works, if not cut 1/4 to 1/2 inch off at a time, then Dowse. Continue this till your rods work, representing a active frequency length.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260316-161428_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260316-161428_Google~2.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 37
I'm gonna use 75.40 mhz, for equivalent to 37 in straight.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260316-172237_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260316-172237_Google~2.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20260316-172610_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260316-172610_Google~2.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20260316-172530_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260316-172530_Google~2.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20260316-172023_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260316-172023_Google~2.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom