What's new

Attic find

sweetmimzim3

Full Member
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
163
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Location
Webster Co. Missouri
Sometimes you find artifacts in the most unusual places. This one was found in my attic, so I'm unsure of its origin. Pendant?
 

Attachments

  • atticfind3.webp
    atticfind3.webp
    112.6 KB · Views: 120
  • atticfind2.webp
    atticfind2.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 109
  • atticfind.webp
    atticfind.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
pet rock sans box ? 1970's
 
Sorry, but it's not an artifact. It may be on old Pet Rock though. Or maybe someone just liked the look of it and kept it.
 
LOL..I totally forgot about those things!! I shoulda known I couldnt find an artifact in my attic..facepalm :)

Plus, it is highly unlikely that any Native American Indians hid out in your' attic in the past, no matter how much it resembles a TeePee.::) I can't say about the future though!


Frank
 
Last edited:
Plus, it is highly unlikely that any Native American Indians hid out in your' attic in the past, no matter how much it resembles a TeePee.::) I can't say about the future though! Frank
Ahhh! Good one! Nothing wrong with pet rocks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom