Attn all gold prospectors/hunters

Jun 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
American Digger Magazine is offering a bounty! For the first full length article published by us concerning gold or prospecting, we will offer a free one year subscription to our magazine as well as comps and perks already listed on our writer guidelines. Please read the guidelines before submitting; they can be found at We want American digger to be your magazine. You can also call us with any questions at 770-362-8671. We also encourage you to send high resolution photos of your most recent finds to “Just Dug”, [email protected].

Upvote 0
If this has anything to do with the American Digger TV Show, good luck getting writers to this made up show THAT CLOSES OFF SITES TO real AMERICAN DIGGERS. If this is that show/person please dig yourself a hole, jump in, and cover yourself up.

If this is NOT the Savage Freaks I apologise in advance and suggest you think of a name change.

Well after all the negative comments everyone has to say about every damn thing on here I'll do my part as well.
Pb-to-au, are you a ****ing idiot or just too god damn lazy to even slightly brouse their sight before you start critizing them and telling them to bury themselves? If you can't offer any type of helpful comment why don't YOU go bury yourself cause we don't wanna ****ing listen to it.

If this has anything to do with the American Digger TV Show, good luck getting writers to this made up show THAT CLOSES OFF SITES TO real AMERICAN DIGGERS. If this is that show/person please dig yourself a hole, jump in, and cover yourself up.

If this is NOT the Savage Freaks I apologise in advance and suggest you think of a name change.

Relax folks and ratchet it down a few notches. This great magazine has nothing to do with the boom baby clown. Except for the fact, if i remember correctly, that he USED to write for them. When he started doing his show he was let go from the magazine and the magazine sued to make them change the name of the show. Please correct me if I am remembering my facts wrong.

Last edited:
I will write you and supply any pics you want.
But I need a new MD, and a drywasher.
Fair enough.
Pm if interested.
PS.I have a few websites on the web, and am a marketer.

Last edited:
The name of his show is American savage I don't think an ex wrestler has the brains left to do anything real in life so he does this show and very poorly at that

Sorry the name of his business if you want to call it that is American savage lol

An open offer for an unpublished writer to submit their work and not only be published, but compensated? It's a dream come true for a lot of people with such aspirations.

I think I'll do some panning tomorrow and see if anything worthy of publication arises...

I would encourage one and all to Google American Diggers. I stand by my post, the best thing this magazine could do is CHANGE THE NAME. I did offer an advance apology if the poster turned out NOT to be part of the Savage Freak Show but you can't change history or public perception. American Diggers will ALWAYS be associated with the Savage clots, like it or not.

As for the guy in rehab that had a hissy fit, I DID offer constructive advice, I.E. change the name of the publication.

Last edited:
I would encourage one and all to Google American Diggers. I stand by my post, the best thing this magazine could do is CHANGE THE NAME. I did offer an advance apology if the poster turned out NOT to be part of the Savage Freak Show but you can't change history or public perception. American Diggers will ALWAYS be associated with the Savage clots, like it or not.

As for the guy in rehab that had a hissy fit, I DID offer constructive advice, I.E. change the name of the publication.

Why on earth would they want to change their name? The magazine has put in a lot of hard work making it what it is and was around long before the stupid tv show. That's one of the reasons they forced them to change the name of the show. The magazine has a wide fan base and a lot of avid readers. Would you change your name if someone stole it and went around acting like an ass? The magazine is just trying to broaden its scope and appeal to more readers. Changing their name is not an option and they didn't make this post here to solicit suggestions on how to improve their magazine. They simply want people to know they are looking to add some good articles on prospecting from writers who prospect to their great magazine.
If any of the powers that be at the magazine are reading this, pm me and i'll let you know where to send my free subscription. lol

Ok,an update from my post #7.This will sweeten the deal.
Check out these keywords for my website.

I am in the top 5 positions, page 1 of Google.
best juice machine reviews
juice machine reviews
best juice machine

Here is my site.

I will write you 2, (500-600) word articles, with pics, and get these on the first page of Google.
If I do this, you have full rights to the articles, and all i want is a used MD, and dry-washer.
Used I said. Name brand. It will cost you less than $900. For both.
I get to pick.
Or,send me money.
This is all after I get your articles page 1.
Fair enough.
Pm,or email.

Last edited:
An open offer for an unpublished writer to submit their work and not only be published, but compensated? It's a dream come true for a lot of people with such aspirations.

I think I'll do some panning tomorrow and see if anything worthy of publication arises...

How about a published writer,kind of.
Google "pcpupil" and see how many articles there are.
That is my pen name.

Put it in as shown with quotes around my name so the results are exact match.
Any keyword you put into Google, if you put it in quotes, will return exact match as it is spelled so it lowers your search results to weed out the trash.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Roadrunner, but I have to be honest... Your reviews were full of grammatical errors and were hard to follow. My best friend writes articles for a trade magazine, Park World, and I am asked to review articles for him to ensure they flow well and make sense prior to submission to the editor.

You seem like a great guy and may have some great stories to share, but demanding that you receive special compensation from a magazine because you self-published a few reviews of juicers on the internet is a tad unrealistic.

I'm sorry Roadrunner, but I have to be honest... Your reviews were full of grammatical errors and were hard to follow. My best friend writes articles for a trade magazine, Park World, and I am asked to review articles for him to ensure they flow well and make sense prior to submission to the editor.

You seem like a great guy and may have some great stories to share, but demanding that you receive special compensation from a magazine because you self-published a few reviews of juicers on the internet is a tad unrealistic.

Thanks for the honest opinion. I will have to check out my articles again.
But I am on first page of google for some of my keywords, and when I did a check on the diggers magazine keywords, from there meta tags, and checked on google,they where only ranking for one. Of about 12-15.
So they could use a little help some where.
But, I was just trying. Who knows.

I have to apologize, Roadrunner... My post sounded snarky and demeaning... I encourage you to submit a piece. I went panning Saturday, took some photos, and wrote a 1300 word piece in about an hour on Sunday. It was easy to submit and, you just never know...

Well this is a great opportunity for us to put some real effort and input. I don't know if the show is interested in the old trails around here, and the history that surrounds it. But I may have to submit a article. The old campsites here are really cool, and I would love to see a bunch of soft white pretty boys climb up to a few of them. On a good note, the archy that works for diggers is hot, so I would have to turn down any on site help. I am happily married lol.

Well this is a great opportunity for us to put some real effort and input. I don't know if the show is interested in the old trails around here, and the history that surrounds it. But I may have to submit a article. The old campsites here are really cool, and I would love to see a bunch of soft white pretty boys climb up to a few of them. On a good note, the archy that works for diggers is hot, so I would have to turn down any on site help. I am happily married lol.

This is for American Digger Magazine. The magazine is not affiliated with the tv shows that have digger in their name.

My article was accepted and will be published in the September issue...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back