What's new

Attracted to a teller

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I met this beautiful teller today at Bridgeton TD bank she was showing me the silver dimes she found and we got into talking about this hobby she was telling me she found a penny that looked platinum or silver does anyone know if there are any I don't think it would be steel bc the steel ones almost look copper too right? But was so nice to deal with and I hope to talk to her again
 
Upvote 0
Serious?!? hahahahahahhahahahaha!! That would be hilarious!


lmao no, I'm far from the east coast


bud, you better speak up before you get to college. You know how hard it is to find a woman around here that doesn't have five kids already? Don't get me wrong, kids are wonderful ...just not at 19

Someone link the URL of this thread to the bank already
 
Last edited:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking of songs in this thread:

Say this to your teller:

"Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!"



:laughing7:


What ever happened to the no condoms/anal maybe?>
 
She sounds like an IRS undercover... Or she's working for the New York Times and wants the skinny on the hobby... Then again she could just be an attractive young girl. Either way, I suggest chloroform and duct tape. HH
 
Run away my friend, as fast and far away as you can.

Once upon a time I hooked up with a teller...
 
Lol yall are hilarious but I'm not in it for sex I don't want sex b4 marriage
 
Go up to her window and say- "Wanna see my loupe?"
 
Lol thank you bowing
 
Lol yall are hilarious but I'm not in it for sex I don't want sex b4 marriage

Good for you NJ nugget. That's a good goal. I said the same thing about not letting willy....wonka b4 marriage. Unfortunately, Willy had other plans.

I'm in my mid-thirties and feel ancient when I read some of these posts. People actually use facebook to determine if a girl/boy likes them?!?! I guess it makes sense but I was out of the game way before FB.

OO
 
I don't think she's married she looks 18 she's about my age the only question is if she's single

Tell us the bank address... one of us will ask her out and if she accepts you'll have your answer...

*wink*

JMB
 
Lol it the TD bank near Cohanzy river
 

Attachments

  • image-2462947076.webp
    image-2462947076.webp
    71.3 KB · Views: 156
I married a teller!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom