NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I met this beautiful teller today at Bridgeton TD bank she was showing me the silver dimes she found and we got into talking about this hobby she was telling me she found a penny that looked platinum or silver does anyone know if there are any I don't think it would be steel bc the steel ones almost look copper too right? But was so nice to deal with and I hope to talk to her again

Upvote 0
OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should really ask her out. Start with something safe like asking her to the vault.

Remember worst that can happen is you get a new dump bank.

Lol you can ask to go into the vault

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you need to do is just stay there and wait for the bank to be robbed. Shoot the guy, and you're her hero. On second thought, it could look strange standing there for days, you should probably hire somebody to rob it.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All you need to do is just stay there and wait for the bank to be robbed. Shoot the guy, and you're her hero. On second thought, it could look strange standing there for days, you should probably hire somebody to rob it.

Or maybe have Em stop by and start chucking rolls at tellers. Could still save the day and no one need be shot.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Or maybe have Em stop by and start chucking rolls at tellers. Could still save the day and no one need be shot.

d@wg if I was gonna pretend to get beat up for someone, it would be treasa nugget.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dated a teller I met dumping once. She was enthralled with my irish accent and stories about life there. She was gorgeous, about 5'5", light brown/blonde hair, blue eyes. Didn't work out because she went to Colorado for grad school. Shame, couple more years and I would have probably asked her to marry me. In hindsight, I should have just gone with her. Oh well. I'm engaged to be married now to a girl that's just as awesome, if not more so.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dated a teller I met dumping once. She was enthralled with my irish accent and stories about life there. She was gorgeous, about 5'5", light brown/blonde hair, blue eyes. Didn't work out because she went to Colorado for grad school. Shame, couple more years and I would have probably asked her to marry me. In hindsight, I should have just gone with her. Oh well. I'm engaged to be married now to a girl that's just as awesome, if not more so.

Everyone love Irish men

uzzard

Apr 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is with all the Facebook stuff??????.......was it impossible to get a date before Facebook was invented.

My first wife was a waitress.I made it a point to come and eat a couple times during her shift .....then I came in towards the end of her shift and asked if she wanted to do something after she was done working.Somehow after a few years she didn't seem as sweet as she did during those early days at the diner.

My current wife was met at dance.......Every Rose Has a Thorn came on and I just walked up and asked her to dance.She is also not as sweet as she was that night anymore but I am sure glad I walked up to her.I don't know what I would do without her now.

Go into the bank a couple times make some small talk.If she seems interested try and catch her towards the end of her shift and ask is she wants to go do something afterwards.........ask her out face to face not via social media or text messages.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is with all the Facebook stuff??????.......was it impossible to get a date before Facebook was invented.

My first wife was a waitress.I made it a point to come and eat a couple times during her shift .....then I came in towards the end of her shift and asked if she wanted to do something after she was done working.Somehow after a few years she didn't seem as sweet as she did during those early days at the diner.

My current wife was met at dance.......Every Rose Has a Thorn came on and I just walked up and asked her to dance.She is also not as sweet as she was that night anymore but I am sure glad I walked up to her.I don't know what I would do without her now.

Go into the bank a couple times make some small talk.If she seems interested try and catch her towards the end of her shift and ask is she wants to go do something afterwards.........ask her out face to face not via social media or text messages.

Well, in my real advice (not the jokes), I only meant to use it as a means to gauge interest. Never, ever, ever... ask a woman out other than face-to-face.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry to disapoints you dawg, but studies have shown that most people dis-pro-port-ional-lee, are involved in a relationship (most studies, "single" classifies as living without a partner, does not signify you ain't got one). odds are she probably has a boyfriend/husband, wortha try, but I don't want you to have your heart-a-broken if'n she does.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry to disapoints you dawg, but studies have shown that most people dis-pro-port-ional-lee, are involved in a relationship (most studies, "single" classifies as living without a partner, does not signify you ain't got one). odds are she probably has a boyfriend/husband, wortha try, but I don't want you to have your heart-a-broken if'n she does.

on da flip side just cause she got a goalie doesn't mean you aint gon' be able to score.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
on da flip side just cause she got a goalie doesn't mean you aint gon' be able to score.

dawg, he is one of my biggest fans, one of the nicest people on the site, I don't know if he is able to float that boat if'n you know what I'm sayn. he has some A+ character is what i mean.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, he is one of my biggest fans, one of the nicest people on the site, I don't know if he is able to float that boat if'n you know what I'm sayn. he has some A+ character is what i mean.

I know what you saying fiddy. Treasa nugget just has to keep his options open.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

thanks 50 but my heatr is fire harden lol i appreciate your concern

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its obvious i have more friends and allies online then i do in my own state,county, and city i thank you all for helping me and for giving me some awsome advise treasurenet is like a extended family

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
like the SAS motto goes --he who dares wins -- and faint heart never won fair lady *-- ask then you will know if theres any "interest" there on her part -- most likely it is a steel cent --1943 wheatie cent in good shape with the outer zinc coat in good shape thus the silverish color.

as I often tell my metal detecting friends --ASK , because unless you do --its always 100% no . so by asking you can only improve your chances and things can not get any worse that the already 100% no * --so ask.--= if they say no , ask the next one down the line --same goes for gals --if this one says no , ask her friend -- when you ask enough of them one is bound to say yes.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions