What's new

August 23, 1938 & Present

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,831
Reaction score
76,267
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0.webp

1.webp

2.webp

Don't ya Hate when this Happens ? :(

3.webp

4.webp

5.webp

home plate is in here somewhere

6.webp
 
Surrounding woods should be good if not loaded with dumpsite trash.
 
August 23, 1938 & Present


0.webp

1.webp

What do ya think ? Ballfield ?

a.webp



b.webp



5.webp

6.webp
 
Last edited:
Ehhh...
I am not leaning towards ballfield... I would not say so...
BUT...
Something was there of interest... could have been just big party spot /area.

Reason I say this is...
Diamond is not "seperate" from incoming road really...
And...
The home to first line is not defined like others... which in my opinion would be.
 
Last edited:
Reason I say this is...
Diamond is not "seperate" from incoming road really...
And...
The home to first line is not defined like others... which in my opinion would be.

I'm agreeing .

which is Reason for the ?

red Spot Could be the Pitchers Mound if Blue Spot is Batter's position

But road in is at wrong spot then.
cars would cross the Field

a.webp

could be party spot or something to do with Mining also
 
Is this area still "accessible" Jeff ?
 
Is this area still "accessible" Jeff ?

I don't know.
Gonna need to take a trip one day & see if the Access road is still there.
or Grown shut.

I've never been to that part of town that I remember
 
Where is that
 
Arrc last time u checked it was posted
 
Where is that

? which one ?

the one North of Lykens or the one North of Wic ?

The one North of Wic_ is straight up Stone St.
 
Last edited:
I know the one in lykens is .
 
Where is the wic one at
 
Wut is up there. And is it posted
 
OK... I'm going to drive up there soon
 
It goes to someones yard
 
The one in lykens is that the junk yard
 
It goes to someones yard


OH OK ! Looks like the actual Area with the open area
is owned by Game Commission any way :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom