jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,831 Reaction score 76,267 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2015 Thread Owner #21 jeff of pa said: OH OK ! Looks like the actual Area with the open area is owned by Game Commission any way Click to expand... Also am surprised Street View was there
jeff of pa said: OH OK ! Looks like the actual Area with the open area is owned by Game Commission any way Click to expand... Also am surprised Street View was there
D dc80 Jr. Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 31 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2015 #22 I see a stone wall going up eville mnt from Halifax's side
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,831 Reaction score 76,267 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2015 Thread Owner #23 dc80 said: I see a stone wall going up eville mnt from Halifax's side Click to expand... I don't get over that way that Often so , I can't say I've seen it
dc80 said: I see a stone wall going up eville mnt from Halifax's side Click to expand... I don't get over that way that Often so , I can't say I've seen it