What's new

AUGUST WAS FUN

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
Not a lot of finds, but I did manage to scoop a few good one's.
A little bit of silver. Some new gold, one with small diamonds.
Some old gold and a 1967 class ring from the high school that
president Obama attended. It has no i.d. for return.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy hunting to all.
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You had a terrific August, Da Sand Crab! :headbang:

I wish you an equally wonderful September!

Lorraine
 
Looks like you had a great month! I really like the ring in picture #2.
 
Looks like some great finds!
 
bootylicious........
 
Those are all really cool rings! Way better than a plain 'ol band. Of course, I'll never complain about gold in any of it's guises....
 
Aloha,Da Sand Crab,WTG so happy for you,just love those Hawaiian rings:icon_thumright:could to see that a Punahou School Ring,nice diamond ring you had a good month in August:hello2:Blessings be upon you for September as well & through out the whole year:blob10::blob3::blob7::blob5::blob6::blob8::blob9::blob1:,,HH
 
Wow fun indeed! Good stuff...
 
the first 2 gold rings are beautiful!! WTG Crab!
 
Some nice looking rings...congrats.
 
I found a ring just like the one with the 3 little balls on it. Is it Gold?
 
That is awesome and funny at the same time a 1841 class ring from Howie lol =D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom