What's new

Autographed Baseball

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this for 50 cents at a rummage sale . I can't make out the signature .
I can see the word Pirates .
 

Attachments

  • pencil 013.webp
    pencil 013.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 670
  • pencil 015.webp
    pencil 015.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 649
  • pencil 016.webp
    pencil 016.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 608
halfdime said:
I read Jim O'Brien's book about Prince, which was a bit tame. John Steigerwald has written a couple in the last few years and tells a couple Prince stories. The Gunner had a habit of "pi$$ing in sinks." He also gave Dave Parker his nickname after seeing him exit the shower.
I guess that better that calling him the Greenie Weenie. :tard:
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Thats it KDKA carried the Buccos games.
They're back on KDKA-FM this year, after 3 or 4 years on another station. KDKA-FM is 24/7 sports talk, so they'll get good coverage. Nothing can replace AM, which allegedly goes into 38 states at night. I've heard it in Florida, and my uncle swears that he got KDKA in Hawaii back in the 1950's. Prince was a legend all over the country because of it.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Who is it
Replies
5
Views
664
Replies
2
Views
592

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom