What's new

Awesome Field

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I'm excited! Today I got permission to look a field that I looked four or five years ago. It is loaded and I found some real nice artifacts there in the past. Unfortunately for me, the land was sold and I no longer had permission to look it. Recently I found out that the land had been sold and today received permission to look it from the new owner. Deer season ends Tuesday. I can't wait.
 
Upvote 0
We wanna see insitus. Don't forget your camara.
 
Sounds like a good deal and I hope you find some good ones.
 
Go get em! I will be looking forward to seeing what you find. - Good luck!!
 
Man that's got to be a good feeling. Best of luck.. I bet you will be on high alert the moment you step on the field....love that feeling!
 
Americus said:
I'm excited! Today I got permission to look a field that I looked four or five years ago. It is loaded and I found some real nice artifacts there in the past. Unfortunately for me, the land was sold and I no longer had permission to look it. Recently I found out that the land had been sold and today received permission to look it from the new owner. Deer season ends Tuesday. I can't wait.

Congrats! I know the feeling of searching for those spots that are frequented in stories told by old timers. Once you finally find the spot, it feels as if you have found a treasure chest. Good luck!
 
if you just met them id get something in writing then go get the killers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom