Awfully quiet lately...

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Probably. I haven't even gotten out on as much prospecting as I'd like this year.

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too busy.... only 5 months or so till the end of our rains come here.

blackchipjim

Dec 25, 2016
ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would guess the weather dictates who posts right now. Probably a good time to pick your's guys brains with questions. Unless the heat keeps you guys busy underground?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I'm waiting for 90 degree weather season, the monsoons and the yellow jacket season to go away.

AnnaMountain

Dec 10, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We’re at 12k feet, got another 4 weeks until the snow starts trying to fall :) - digging fast at this point, and preparing to make sure equipment is covered for the deluge about to come!

BBF28996-59C5-43EB-B4DD-168860B49F77.jpeg

1ED3983A-0041-4109-9FC6-C511A19663C4.jpeg

60DB1A37-7D96-49B9-AE20-811A5ECF8C06.jpeg

OreCart

Jan 23, 2019
Maine
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I got nothing to report.

Streams are still snowed in, with four new inches on Monday, more snow yesterday, and more falling now. I am pretty sure there is no Prozac to be had in all of New England.

I keep going to streams to check to see if they are opened up and they continue to be snowed in, and day after day of that gets really depressing. On the hard rock side of things, all the exposed outcrops on my farm I have checked, so now I need no snow, and thawed ground to check the remaining areas.

Wait

Snow

Wait

Snow

Rinse and repeat! Jeesh, it is mid-April!

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Waiting on a big jaw crusher, setting up the mill etc at this point...

Well give us a mining report then, you got a good stockpile going yet?, How was the diggins did youall have to do much blastin ? was also wondering how youall made out at your placerin, if you don't mind me asking.
Gt....

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now, 3 main pay areas pinpointed. All with outcroppings that have good free milling ore. The logistics of removing the material is a challenge until its bonded. But just rotary hammers, picks, shovels.. have a ton or two of the good stuff ready to go. The low grade dumps are all over the place

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now, 3 main pay areas pinpointed. All with outcroppings that have good free milling ore. The logistics of removing the material is a challenge until its bonded. But just rotary hammers, picks, shovels.. have a ton or two of the good stuff ready to go. The low grade dumps are all over the place

What grades are your dumps running at? Out of curiosity.

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will post pics of the millsite build once I get the 8x12” Jaw crusher shipped here

Pretty much consists of-
8x12” jaw crusher
Conveyor feed to 2 tph impact mill
Impact mill feeds onto a vibratory screener
Conveyor feeds from screener to 4x8” roughing table..
Building another screen for dewatering
Screw conveyor for tailings removal
Then there is a 2x4’ finishing table for the cons

8x

AnnaMountain

Dec 10, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
95 degrees down here in Florida...waiting for the remaining 2 feet of snow to melt up at the mine in Colorado before I head back. First week of June...I'm in like flynn...and it's on...like donkey kong :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread