RStouff
Greenie
- #1
Thread Owner
First post here, other than introduction, so hi!
I'm in south Louisiana. I am fairly competent with my Spectrum XLT, used to hunt a lot about 10 years ago, just got back into it a couple weeks ago.
Dug an axe head at 10 inches this weekend. Registered +64-72 (bouncy) on the VDI, DC phase of +73.
I don't get it. I know the XLT gets confused on large objects, but I was surprised that both VDI and DC Phase would be that far off.
What am I missing?
Thanks.
I'm in south Louisiana. I am fairly competent with my Spectrum XLT, used to hunt a lot about 10 years ago, just got back into it a couple weeks ago.
Dug an axe head at 10 inches this weekend. Registered +64-72 (bouncy) on the VDI, DC phase of +73.
I don't get it. I know the XLT gets confused on large objects, but I was surprised that both VDI and DC Phase would be that far off.
What am I missing?
Thanks.







