M MtLaffeeBottleDigger Jr. Member Joined Jan 19, 2023 Messages 27 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location mt laffee May 7, 2023 #1 What does a axe carving symbol mean?
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,434 Reaction score 72,654 Golden Thread 0 May 7, 2023 #2 Need picture... Upvote 0
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,554 Reaction score 20,203 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2023 #3 MtLaffeeBottleDigger said: What does a axe carving symbol mean? Click to expand... I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure. I am sure a member(s) will pipe with an answer once you post a picture. NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software. Upvote 0
MtLaffeeBottleDigger said: What does a axe carving symbol mean? Click to expand... I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure. I am sure a member(s) will pipe with an answer once you post a picture. NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
C ColtsPop Full Member Joined Oct 31, 2018 Messages 221 Reaction score 320 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2023 #4 Typically an axe signifies leadership or warfare in Native American contexts Upvote 1